CAN001 Cannabis Plant Science
Duration : 1 Day
Time : 9 AM – 5 PM
Program Overview: Cannabis Plant Science program covers plant biology and functions how cannabinoids works on human system.
- Unveiling the therapeutic potentials from cannabis plant.
- Cannabis treated illnesses or symptoms.
- Why medical cannabis legally available for medical purposes?.
- How does medical cannabis work?.
- Fundamental understanding of how plants grow and function.
- Plant anatomy and the structure/function.
- Important of plant cells and tissues.
- The hormones which regulate plant growth and development.
- Human endocannabinoid system.
- The phytocannabinoids found in cannabis.
- The promise shown by terpenes to further modulate their actions.
Who should attend?
Cannabis Production and Distribution
- Responsible Person (RP)
- Greenhouse Manager
- Master Grower
- Licence Producer/Consultant
- Qualified Person in Charge (QPIC)
Recreational Sector and Medical Clinics
- Medical Practitioner
- Nurse Practitioner
- Recreational Practitioner
- Homeopathy Practitioner
- Pharmacy/Dispensary Owners
- Public Health Professionals
Research and Development (R&D), Analytical Development (AD)
25 Watline Ave, Suite #201, Mississauga, ON, L4Z 2Z1